Internal o General Directorate of Human Resources for Health:
- The CPDD is a part of the General Directorate of Human Resources for Health along with:
- Public Health Institute.
- Academic Health of Sciences.
All these department work together closely to achieve the General Directorate goals. The cooperation between CPDD and other departments within the General Directorate within is very crucial because they complement and support each other. For instants the CPDD is responsible to develop staff capacity, while the Observatory provides information. The PHI upgrades the staff by the provision of postgraduate degrees.
- Primary Health Care Directorate; all national programs are under this general directorate.
- International Health Directorate; beside to developing their staff capacity they are also the regulatory body for the Global fund, so we are in direct contact with them in terms of funding NTAs.
- General Directorate of Pharmacy.
- Federal Hospitals.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development.
- State Ministry of Health. o Sudan Medical Council.
- National Sudanese Medical Specialize Board.
- States Hospitals.
- Military Hospital (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Alamal Hospital.
- Soba Hospital.
- Unity support fund (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Union of pharmacists (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Secretariat for Sudanese working abroad (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Sudanese medical association in Ireland &U.K (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Health Insurance (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Greater Nile petroleum (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Private training centers. o SeaPorts Authority (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Blue Nile Health Institute (Memorandum of Understanding).
- Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialists.
- Society of Orthopedics specialists. o Society of Chest Physician.
- Society of Pediatric specialists.
- Midwifery Society.
- Karolonisca Institute.
- Amref Institute.
- UK Resuscitation Council
- Resuscitation Council Saudi Arabia
- University of Dundee
- Suez Canal University
- Alexandria University
Memorandum of Understanding:
Unity support fund:
The M of U including fund to train (900) health staff of doctors, nurses and midwives in (10) states in basic skills and how to deal with critical situations.
Has been implementing a number of training courses for technicians nursing and BASIC course of ICU for consultant.
Partnership agreements have been held with health insurance mandates (Northern, Sinner, White Nile, Red Sea, North Kordofan). Accordingly, it was the implementation of a training course in coordination with the state of Sinner trained by health insurance (54) trainees.
Pharmacists Association: Also been signature on the agreement with the Union of Pharmacists Union Building include the annexation of the National Center for continuous training to enable the Centre to implement training programs for pharmacists in particular, and the rest of the frameworks in general.
Secretariat for Sudanese working abroad:
This partnership provide to the CPDD opportunity to held the first international conference for promoting training & building capacity for health professionals, in collaboration with Sudanese medical association in Ireland &U.K, which had very useful recommendations.